Introducing a new format… Lounge Bite! Inspired by HVmini instalments on the Hemispheric Views podcast, each occasional Lounge Bite episode is no longer than five minutes and includes only one topic—saving time in your busy podcast queue and consuming less energy in downloading and streaming. This time, I discuss the value of scaffolding to make projects and writing easier.
Links and Show Notes
- An example of essay scaffolding by the University of Newcastle
- HVmini episodes 006, 007 and 008 at Hemispheric Views
- Narrative inquiry
- Close Listening: Poetry and the Performed Word on Google Books
- ‘How to do a literature review: Citation tracing, concept saturation and results’ mind-mapping’ by Raul Pacheco-Vega, PhD
- Trello by Atlassian (not a sponsor)