I delve into Rushkoff’s (2016) concept of ‘digital distributism’ and ponder why people feel the need to assign gender to menu options.
Links and Show Notes
- Rushkoff, D., 2016, Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus: How Growth Became the Enemy of Prosperity, Portfolio/Penguin.
- Table of business approaches from page 225 of Rushkoff’s (2016) book
- 29. Mass versus Niche on Lounge Ruminator
- Gruen (S12, E5)
- Heineken ‘Cheers to All’ advertisement
- 000: International Mac Nerds on Hemispheric Views
- Flat white
- Iced latte (This is often confused with an iced coffee, although I refer to a beverage without sugar, syrups or ice-cream.)
- Outback Steakhouse
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (S1, E1) (Please note the flipped footage; you may notice that text is in reverse and they are flipped around in the car… like here in Australia!)