I ruminate on the perceived authority of print and consider how we define the word ‘computer’ in 2020.
- Dithering podcast by Ben Thompson and John Gruber
- Ellul, J., 1964, The Technological Society; translated from the French by John Wilkinson; with an introd. by Robert K Merton, Knopf.
- ‘iPad Pro — What’s a Computer?’ on YouTube
- ‘iPad Pro — How to Correctly Use a Computer’ on YouTube (another more recent take on the same idea)
- ‘Decoding Apple’s Statement to Business Insider Regarding Xbox Game Pass’ on Daring Fireball