Often we just do the same old thing—going around in circles. When we do find a new way, we don’t always stop to appreciate how it has affected us. In this episode, I discuss some of my own new ways: mind mapping; using a horribly designed (but useful) app and a different way of using a dining table. Strangely, I also mention a chicken shop.
- Mindnode app for mind mapping
- Microsoft Teams for workplace collaboration
- Postman, N., 1993, Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology, Vintage Books, New York.
- Chicko’s — an Illawarra institution (not a paid endorsement, as with everything else)
- Sources for MP3 chapter artwork: computerworld.com and tripadvisor.com