How do fans respond to the release of something that doesn’t fit their expectations? How is the current pandemic affecting podcasting? What does it mean to quantify yourself today and is it good for you?
- ‘Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro: A New Breed of Laptop’ — MacStories review by Federico Viticci
- ‘The heavy truth about the iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard’ — Macworld review by Jason Snell
- ‘Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro review’ — The Verge review by Dieter Bohn (video)
- ‘Apple Magic Keyboard: Floating iPad Pro?’ — review by Marques Brownlee (video)
- Streaks app
- Pillow app
- ‘Quantified self’ on Wikipedia
- Sharon, T. and Zandbergen, D., 2017, ‘From data fetishism to quantifying selves: Self-tracking practices and the other values of data’, in New Media & Society, Vol. 19, No. 11, pp. 1695–1709.