No day is free of silence or sound but how do we feel when confronted by each of them? With which do we generally prefer to surround ourselves?
- Kate’s quoted tweet
- Downhill on IMDb
- Force Majeure on IMDb
- The Office (UK) on IMDb
- The Office (US) on IMDb
- Kath and Kim on IMDb
- When Rehearsal Becomes The Show: Stephen Colbert’s First-Ever No-Audience Late Show Monologue on YouTube (programme excerpt)
- The Light Show with Stephen Colb-Air – We’re All In This Together on YouTube (programme excerpt)
- John Legend – #TogetherAtHome Concert Series on YouTube (streamed concert originally on Instagram)
- Bull, M., 2007, Sound moves : iPod culture and urban experience / Michael Bull, International Library of Sociology, Routledge.
- Martin’s iPod nano (5th Generation) with later EarPods
- ‘390- Fraktur’ on 99% Invisible (podcast from the lunchtime walk)
- AirPods Pro — Snap on YouTube (advertisement)
- Featured image source in post: Little Visuals on Pexels