The years fly by… but rarely do we stop to appreciate how things have changed, along with how our use of technology has been reshaped by new tools. In this episode, Martin reflects on his own use of devices, starting with the seismic shift that was the iPad in 2010 and then focusing on 2019, with Apple’s release of the new, dedicated iPadOS.
- Craig’s copy of of Apple’s 1992 version of Macintosh Human Interface Guidelines, which prompted the rumination on shifting technology (on Feld Notes)…
- Today’s online version of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- For your interest, here’s the introduction of the original iPad in 2010, posted by allaboutstevejobs.com on YouTube.
- iA Writer on the App Store
- Ferrite Recording Studio on the App Store
- Wavelength for Micro.blog on the App Store
- Pixelmator Photo on the App Store
- Linea and Procreate on the App Store
- Keychron K1 review on Mechanical Keyboard Info
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2S review on PCMag
- My desktop iPad Pro setup with aforementioned accessories, experimenting with writing app Ulysses for note-taking, before settling on iA Writer (in ‘PhD Study Journal: Entry 3’) on Lounge Ruminator